Commercial High Level Dusting Services
High Level Dusting Company Los Angeles
As more businesses incorporate industrial elements into their interior design, like exposed pipes, visible vents, and more, dusting becomes more important. While staff may be able to dust areas like countertops and tables at the ground level, clearing up dust that accumulates in HVAC units, on top of pipes, and in other hard to reach places is equally necessary. Letting dust build up can be a fire hazard, a health hazard, and cause disasters if dust falls on clients – or, worse, into a customer’s food.
At Safe Kitchens, we work with restaurants and other businesses to complete high level interior dusting projects. Our goal is to keep your business clean, compliant, and profitable. We complete both deep cleaning projects and regular dusting.
What Is High Level Dusting?
High level dusting is the process of dusting the parts of a building that are high, out of the way, or difficult to reach. Specialized tools are often needed to reach those areas and properly remove dust; a feather duster just isn’t going to get the job done.
Why Do Businesses Need to Worry About This?
Businesses often focus on the places where dust obviously accumulates. In restaurants, for example, staff regularly clean stovetops, ranges, counters, and shelving. But dust accumulates in HVAC ductwork and comes through vents. It can also accumulate on top of items that the staff won’t be able to access.
When Safe Kitchens completes a full-service commercial dusting project, we clean hard-to-reach areas, such as the tops of shelving units, exposed piping or ductwork, and vents.
Why Is High Level Dusting Necessary?
In industrial and professional settings, it’s important to complete regular and thorough dusting for many different reasons. For example:
In kitchens, dust is a fire hazard. Dust can combine with fine particles to create a greasy substance that is difficult to remove, especially when it’s out of sight. When kitchens get hot, this substance can ignite and fire can spread quickly.
- Dust is a health hazard. Over time, dusty workplaces can cause breathing problems and make employees sick; this increases absenteeism and reduces productivity. It can also lead to worker’s comp claims, causing further loss to companies.
- Dust can affect technology. Dust can accumulate inside computers and other devices, making them overheat and function poorly.
- Dust creates a sense of neglect. In a restaurant, for example, customers should feel comfortable during their visit.
- When dust builds up, it can fall onto food and cause customer illness. This can lead to expensive lawsuits for companies.
Can My Staff Handle High Level Dusting?
Staff can and should dust areas like desks, shelves, counters, tables, and behind the bar. Keeping glassware and visible bottles neat and tidy is a sign of a clean restaurant. Offices with clean windows and a sparkling front entrance look welcoming.
But cleaning ductwork, vents, exposed piping, and more requires professional tools and trained and experienced technicians. Your staff is also already busy. Asking them to complete these jobs is inefficient from a time and a budget perspective.
High-Level Dusting Methods and Equipment
Accumulated dust and debris in hard-to-reach areas not only compromise indoor air quality but can also pose fire hazards and health risks. To address these concerns effectively, our commercial high level dusting service employs a range of specialized methods and equipment designed for safety and efficiency.
- Extended Reach Tools: High-level dusting requires tools that can access areas beyond the typical reach. Extension poles with adjustable lengths are commonly used to reach ceilings, light fixtures, ducts, and other overhead spaces. These tools allow our technicians to effectively remove dust without the need for ladders or scaffolding, ensuring both safety and convenience.
- HEPA Filtration: High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration systems are integrated into dusting equipment to capture even the tiniest dust particles. HEPA filters are known for their superior ability to trap allergens, contaminants, and airborne particles, ensuring that the dust doesn’t escape back into the environment during the cleaning process. This is especially crucial for maintaining good indoor air quality.
- Safety Harnesses: Safety is paramount in high-level dusting. Technicians often wear safety harnesses and are secured by tethers or lifelines to prevent falls when working at elevated heights. These safety measures ensure that the cleaning process is not only efficient but also risk-free, protecting both the technicians and the surrounding environment.
- Dusting Tools: Various dusting tools and attachments are utilized to effectively dislodge and capture dust from different surfaces. These tools can include microfiber dusters, electrostatic dusting cloths, and vacuum attachments specifically designed for high-level dusting. These tools are carefully chosen to ensure they are gentle on surfaces while effectively removing dust.
- Protective Gear: Technicians performing high-level dusting wear appropriate protective gear, such as gloves, masks, and safety goggles. This gear not only safeguards the individuals from potential allergens but also prevents exposure to dust and contaminants.
Emphasizing Safety and Efficiency:
The use of these specialized methods and equipment ensures that high-level dusting is not only effective but also safe. Safety harnesses and protective gear prevent accidents, while HEPA filtration and eco-friendly cleaning agents maintain indoor air quality. Extended reach tools eliminate the need for precarious climbing, reducing the risk of accidents in the process.
The emphasis on both safety and efficiency is fundamental to professional high-level dusting services, as it guarantees the removal of accumulated dust and allergens from overhead spaces without compromising the well-being of occupants or the environment.
Call Our High Level Dusting Company Los Angeles
If it’s been a while since your company has completed an industrial level dusting of your space, the first step is to schedule a deep clean of the area. Safe Kitchens will assess what is needed, then thoroughly clean dusty spaces. After that, we often recommend setting up regular dusting for your commercial space. This prevents the accumulation of hazardous dust and particulates that can create fire and health risks.
Safe Kitchens has been completing commercial and industrial dusting services nationwide. We have the right tools to make sure your space is clean, safe, and healthy. If you’re looking for high level dusting services near you, contact us today for a free estimate on our services.