Food Safety Training Services
Safe Kitchens ServSafe® Food Safety Training
You want nothing but the best for your customers. That’s why you insist on training your food service employees on every aspect of food safety with the national standard in food safety–ServSafe® courses.
There are, of course, online courses—but not even the best online food safety training can come close to a real-world, experienced instructor that can guide your employees through one-on-one, group, or classroom demonstrations and lectures.
If you’re a food service employee or manager, you want to learn all you can about food safety to ensure that you can serve your customers with confidence. Food safety training will give you the background you need to do your job with excellence as you advance up the career ladder.
Safe Kitchens is the ServSafe food safety training provider of choice for the nations finest restaurants, bars, commercial offices and other places that serve food and drink to the public. Our expert instructors have years of experience in keeping food safe, prep and serving areas clean, and customers happy.
Not only that–but more importantly–Safe Kitchens is certified to teach ServSafe classes and proctor the certification exam. With our comprehensive training, your employees will learn food safety practices that go well beyond mere compliance to achieve the highest standards of safety for your customers. And–they’ll receive the ServSafe certification that is the gold standard in food service safety.
ServSafe Safety Training for Food Handlers
Restaurants, bars, and convenience stores aren’t the only businesses whose employees handle food. If your business sells or handles food in any form, you should consider ServSafe food safety training for all employees who handle food or drink during their workday. For instance, if your business serves snacks at client or employee meetings, those who serve—be they personal assistants or junior executives—need to know how to serve food and drink safely.
Our training includes California business that has employees who handle food regularly must require that each of these employees has a California Food Handler card. Only ANSI (American National Standards Institute)-approved food safety training providers may issue these cards.
Our ANSI-approved ServSafe food handler course goes beyond the state’s requirements to ensure that your employees can prepare and serve food with confidence and absolute safety.
Never worry again about an employee allowing food to sit out longer than it should or not washing their hands properly. Our course helps develop a proactive attitude about food safety in all our students.
ServSafe Safety Training for Food Managers
Even though everyone who works with food should have completed a ServSafe food safety course, managers have even more responsibility. Not only do they handle food, but they also bear the responsibility for the food safety policies of the entire establishment.
Managers in charge of food preparation and service, therefore, must pass a stringent certification examination. That way, they not only know how to keep food and drink safe but can also supervise others as they work in positions throughout the food preparation chain.
Safe Kitchens’ ServSafe food manager certification course prepares food managers with practical knowledge about best food safety practices from production and preparation to service and cleanup. Managers need such comprehensive knowledge to assure that everything from the ingredients to the finished product on the plate has passed muster at every step.
To do so, Safe Kitchens teaches food managers to abide by the principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system, as well as all local, state, and federal food production and service regulations. Our comprehensive course covers
- Food production and preparation safety issues
- Food service safety issues
- Food safety regulations and the HACCP system
- Cutting-edge techniques to maintain a safe food environment throughout the establishment
- Training tips for managers to ensure that each employee under their authority not only practices food safety but is also an
enthusiastic supporter of safety best practices
Perfect for first-time food service managers, those seeking to renew their certification, and those who want a refresher course, our course blends real-world demonstrations and experience with practical knowledge about every step of the food chain.
After you complete the course and pass your ServSafe certification exam, you will be able to:
- Understand the importance of food safety at every step along the food chain
- Explain and demonstrate up-to-date food safety practices to other employees
- Describe various kinds of foodborne illnesses, their causes, their symptoms, and their usual outcome
- Learn how to recognize and teach others to recognize signs of food spoilage
- Learn, apply, and teach others proper food receiving and storage procedures
- Know and apply best pest control practices
- Know the various kinds of chemical, physical, and biological contaminants as well as the best prevention practices
- Know and apply the current food safety regulations on the federal, state, and local level
- Know and apply proper temperature controls
- Recognize, practice, and teach proper personal hygiene throughout every phase of food production and service
- Identify and put into practice a facility design that promotes ideal sanitation throughout
- Know and apply cleaning procedures that maximize health and safety
When it comes to food safety, insist on real-world ServSafe training by the best in the area–Safe Kitchens. To learn more about our available courses, contact the Safe Kitchens team today: